Which Interwrite Learning solution is best for your lecture hall?
Interwrite Learning products are great interactive tools that are designed to be modular and flexible for your classroom or lecture hall. Our products can fit any teaching style - no need to be forced into using products that you don't like!
Interwrite Board is ideal for:
- Those professors or teaching assistants who want to teach from the front of the room and want students to focus on you and the content in front of them.
- In smaller group sessions, permanently mounting the Board to the wall and using a ceiling mount projector. Other options include using our stand that has wheels and moving the Board from room to room.
Interwrite Pad is ideal for:
- Professors or teaching assistants who want the freedom to move about the room and engage students while they are lecturing.
- Room and lecture hall configurations that are either too large or too obscure to effectively use an Interwrite Board. In some large lecture halls, an interactive whiteboard is just not big enough. The Interwrite Pad can create that interactive whiteboard on any screen in the hall.
- In smaller class settings, students can participate from their seats. Students can work in teams with the Interwrite Pad or pass the Pad around the room for group input.
- Special needs classrooms where students are not readily able to come to the Board to answer questions or participate in the lesson.
- Schools and colleges with budgetary constraints. The Interwrite Pad can be a lower cost solution than installing an interactive whiteboard.
Interwrite Panel is ideal for:
- Professors and teaching assistants who want to interact with their lesson material while constantly facing their students.
- Large lecture halls where using an interactive whiteboard is not feasible.
- Smaller classrooms where a podium or computer carts is used to control various other electronic devices (ie computer labs).
Which student response system is right for me?
Interwrite PRS (infrared) is ideal for:
- Smaller class settings
- Classes that will only ask multiple choice or true/false type questions
- Schools looking for a lower cost, entry level student response system
Interwrite PRS RF is ideal for:
- Larger class settings; simple installation for large lecture halls.
- Classes that will ask more complex questions including numeric, rank order, fractions and decimal points, and even short answer.
- Professors looking for Homework & self-paced modes - students can work at their own pace or take home to complete assignments.
- Schools and colleges looking for a competitively priced student response system with the most advanced features on the market.
Interwrite Virtual PRS is ideal for:
- Classroom settings that wish to use a combination of personal computers, PDAs and/or PRS RF clickers.
- Computer labs where each student has their own personal computer.
- Distance learning settings where instruction is being held on a secure network.