Which Interwrite Learning solution is best for your classroom?
Interwrite Learning products are great interactive tools that are designed to be modular and flexible for your classroom. Our products can fit any teaching style - no need to be forced into using products that you don't like!
Interwrite Board is ideal for:
- Those teachers who want to teach from the front of the room and want students to focus on you and the content in front of them.
- Sending students to the front of the room to solve a problem at the board.
- Permanently mounting the Board to the wall and using a ceiling mount projector. Other options include using our stand that has wheels and moving the Board from classroom to classroom.
Interwrite Pad is ideal for:
- Teachers who want the freedom to move about the classroom and engage students while they are teaching
- Enabling students to participate from their seats. Students can work in teams with the Interwrite Pad or pass the Pad around the classroom to encourage everyone to take turns.
- Special needs classrooms where students are not readily able to come to the Board to answer questions or participate in the lesson.
- Room configurations that are either too large or too obscure to effectively use an Interwrite Board.
- Schools with budgetary constraints. The Interwrite Pad can be a lower cost solution than installing an interactive whiteboard.
Interwrite Panel is ideal for:
- Teachers who want to interact with their lesson material while constantly facing their students.
- Large lecture halls where using an interactive whiteboard is not feasible.
- Classrooms where podium or teacher carts are used to control various other electronic devices (ie computer labs).
Which student response system is right for me?
Interwrite PRS (infrared) is ideal for:
- Smaller class settings
- Classes that will only ask multiple choice or true/false type questions
- Schools looking for a lower cost, entry level student response system
Interwrite PRS RF is ideal for:
- Larger class settings; simple installation for large lecture halls.
- Classes that will ask more complex questions including numeric, rank order, fractions and decimal points, and even short answer.
- Teachers looking for Homework & self-paced modes - students can work at their own pace or take home to complete assignments.
- Schools and colleges looking for a competitively priced student response system with the most advanced features on the market.
Interwrite Virtual PRS is ideal for:
- Classroom settings that wish to use a combination of personal computers, PDAs and/or PRS RF clickers.
- Computer labs where each student has their own personal computer.
- Distance learning settings where instruction is being held on a secure network.